InScope-AML version 8.12 will start being rolled out to our cloud environments in early November 2023. On-premise environments will receive these updates shortly after and may be updated along with previous versions.
Self Service Portal updates
Clients which have the premium Self Service Portal feature enabled are now able to customize the Self Service Portal from their own user interface.
Admin users will now be able to:
- Customize the colour scheme of the portal and the portal’s email templates
- Upload/update the company’s logo
- Update the email templates related to the Self Service Portal
- Update security settings related to the Invitation Link expiration period and Verification Code expiration period.
A new screen has been introduced for Admin users called Manage Self Service.
Colour codes for the Self-service portal and the email templates need to be provided in the form of a Hex Colour Code.
Logos need to be uploaded specifically with a size of 61 x 219 pixels and in a .png format.
The Master Email Template shall be kept as is unless there are specific requests in the way the format of the email is structured.
Email templates will need to be updated by administrators to brand them with the company’s information and company name.
It is advisable that the the Subject of the email is changed to display the company’s name.
When updating the HTML Body and Text Body , they should be both updated whenever a change or addition in the email body is required.
Here admin users can change the default settings for:
- The Invitation Link expiry once sent via email in days (By default this is set to 7 days)
- The Verification Code expiry once sent via email to log in into the Self Service Portal in minutes (By default this is set to 5 minutes)
Changes to the Self Service Portal log in screen
There have also been a small number of minor changes to the system, such as:
- Clients who have the Client Accounts feature enabled can now also choose to include this as a Reporting column in the Client List, UBO List and Officer List reports.
- A new comments section has been added to the Client Accounts feature, allowing users to input information related to the linked accounts. This information can also be propagated to other joint account holders of the same account if required.
- Background graphics have been removed when printing risk assessments to avoid issues with illegible sections based on the background of the colours.
- Segment names are now correctly displaying the proper name in the Related Country Types screen when special characters are included in the name such as >, ≥, <, ≤, € and £, to name a few.
- When updating document information, a new document was being saved, rather than updating the fields of the existing documents. This has now been rectified, and the document is updated accordingly without creating a new one.
- Removed an extra blank dropdown option when the user tries to add a document from the dropdown Document Type field; this error had no impact on the overall functionality.
- The clickable values on reports, were only returning one client name in the list, even though the statistics value was 2 or more. The issue has now been resolved and the correct client list loads up when clicking on the statistics values.
- New/Updated sanction hits related to the Malta Asset Recovery Bureau were not displaying an information tag even though it was a new or updated sanction hit.